Σελίδες

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Empire state of mind...

In New York...concrete jungle where dreams are made of ,there's nothing you can't do, now you're in New York....Hey everybody!!! I decided to continue sharing with you not only my current experiences but my old-ones too!!!...I have gone to New York exactly three years ago...It is quite a long time but in my mind I was there yesterday!!!I rememember this trip very well and I am not going to forget about it never-ever!..It was a great experience..I went over there with my parents and my brother and some family friends!We were staying at Times Square which make everything convenient as we were in the centre of Manhattan! I was so happy....it was a dream which eventually came true....New York for me is the best city, if only I have the chance to live for a while in this concrete jungle!!! I saw everything I always wanted...Manhattan,Liberty island,fifth avenue's stores,Soho,China Town ,Central Park and so many other great places!!! I hope to be lucky enough and visit again this wonderful city where you feel that you can do anything you want and make your biggest dreams come true!!!...Here are some photos of a happy-wannabe-New Yorker-me !!!!:P

xxx Marlen




















3 comments:

  1. Υπεροχες φωτογραφιες!!!!

    http://dreamstylesplash.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. S'eyxaristw poly!!!Htan yperoxa!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Τέλειες φώτο! Θα πέρασες τέλεια!!!

    ReplyDelete