Σελίδες

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

DIY:turn everything to glossy white!

Hey everybody...this is going to be a different post!...Apart from my fashion addiction I am also a lot interested in home decor!!! I always love to decorate my room and generally I love being surrounded by beautiful things...My current obsession after my last room renovation last September, is everything in a vintage mood,white photo frames and ornaments and of course lavender,which is the main color in my room at the time being!...I had  some old decorative pieces from my mother that were just lying around stucked in the basement as there were old and rusty....So I decided to make the best of them...and turn them to vintage looking and glossy white colored..I bough from my local craft store 2 sprays,one for primer and  the glossy white one for the desired effect!Firstly I sprayed with the primer and one hour after I sprayed with the white one....The result was outstanding...you can see it yourself!...Now I have some nice pieces to store my jewelry....!

Make my day...make a comment and follow me...!:-)

xxx Marlen



                                    Before...








After...




                                           Stay tuned for more DIY projects....!!!

13 comments:

  1. that is cool well done!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eva!!!It's very easy!!!It's a nice idea to recycle and reuse old things!!!:))
      xxx

      Delete
  2. great diy, looks fantastic!

    <3
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it :)

    xoxo
    thefashionsweetheart.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great idea!
    Και εχω στην άκρη 2-3 διακοσμτικα που σκεφτόμουν να τα πεταξω χμ.

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. olh h ypothesh einai dyo sprey!prwta tha rikseis to antiskouriako..tha perimeneis 1 writsa kai meta to leyko!!!tha ginoun san kainourgia!!!
      xxx Marlen

      Delete
  5. I love this it all looks so vintage and lovely haha !
    I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award pop into my blog to check it out :)
    http://sarahharrisonn.blogspot.co.uk/
    sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit! I love the result! <3

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete