Σελίδες

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Romantic Mood

I am a romantic looks lover!!!Whatever  has to do with florals,crochet patterns,cute designs and pastels I go for it!!!!...I own this dress for a long time but I adore it!! It is from Yumi an English brand which has the same girly cute style in most of their clothes!! ...Whenever I wear it I feel very girly!Besides that, this dress is very comfy and wearable and it's the one I pick when I don't have a clue what to wear!!So I throw that on and call it a day!!!






Dress:Yumi
Shoes:Zara
Watch:Vogue
Bracelets:H&M
Love necklace:Forever 21
Other necklace:H&M
Headband:Primark

2 comments:

  1. hey honey
    I just found your blog and I really love it!
    I find your photos very nice and your content
    it really good!! I am your new follower and I
    will be visiting you often from now on!:)you look amazing into that dress!
    hope you come my blog and check it!
    keep in touch!
    xoxo Vicky

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot!!!!...new posts are coming!!!...I love your blog too!!!i am following you already on bloglovin and i am also a member!!...it will be great if you become a member of my blog via google and bloglovin!!!thanks in advance!!!have a nice day!and keep up with the good work!!!!:-)
    xxx Marlen

    ReplyDelete