Σελίδες

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Monday, July 22, 2013

#OOTD:Outfit of the day

Today I had coffee and chit-chat with my bestie!!!So I wanted to wear something comfy and simple!That's why I wore this printed pair of leggings and paired it with this loose white shirt from H&M!I really like this printed leggings-trend as it is a quite nice and easy way to add fun and color to your outfit!What is your opinion about printed leggings?Do you like them and how do you style them?!








                                                              Leggings:Stradivarius
                                                              Bandeau:Stradivarius
                                                              Shirt:H&M
                                                              Watch:Swatch
                                                              Ring:Accessorize
                                                              Sunnies:Paul Frank
                                                              Bag:Texto
                                                              Sandals:Primark

8 comments:

  1. Very beautiful summer outfit ;) Amazing sunglasses ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!I'm glad you like it!I saw your blog and it is very nice!I am your new follower!:))keep up the good work!:)
      xx Marlen

      Delete
  2. Thank you for following me via bloglovin! I am following back now!
    We will be in touch! Nice blog u have!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Eva!!! I followed you with google friend connect too!!!:)Of course we'll be in touch!Have a nice day!

    xxx Marlen

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the leggings! thanks for following! following you back! check my facebook page too: www.facebook.com/miouprincesslovespink
    Hope you LIKE it! :)
    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marina!!!thanks for following back!!! I 've already liked your fb page!!you can check mine too!!!:))
    https://www.facebook.com/Kissmebe4flight

    xxx Marlen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Πολύ ωραίο outfit, προσωπικά δεν έχω τολμήσει ακόμη τα printed leggings.
    Kαι τέλεια τσάντα!! Πιστεύω ότι μπορείς να την κρατάς όλο το χρόνο, όχι μόνο καλοκαίρι.

    φιλιααα
    http://hotspotemily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eyxaristw poly!!!!:))ki egw hmoun epifylaktikh sthn arxh!!!alla pisteuw me kati monoxrwmo apo panw rixto deixnoun wraia!!!thn tsanta thn phra ton xeimwna!!pragmati forietai olo ton xrono!!!
      filakia k euxaristw gia to comment!!;-)

      Delete