Σελίδες

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Kiss Me Before Flight !

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Flared Jeans

I own this pair of flared jeans for 2 years but I don't wear them quite often as I am more used to the skinny type of jeans.Yesterday I was feeling like wearing them so I paired them with my brand new Juicy Coutoure t-shirt which I couldn't wait to wear!!Basically I have an addiction to this specific brand!!!...It is the style of clothes and accessories I exactly like!!!To break the whole white and blue thing I wore my big day yellow handbag from Nine West which I absolutely love!...So tell me do you like flared jeans or you are more keen to wear basic skinny jeans?!








                                                                   Jeans: Kotton
                                                     T-shirt: Juicy Couture
                                                     Shoes: Marc By Marc Jacobs
                                                     Belt: Dolce & Gabbana
                                                     Watch: Michael Kors
                                                      Sunnies: Ray-Ban
                                                      Handbag:Nine West
                                                        
                                                         

5 comments:

  1. Amazing shots Marlen! You look stunnin! Followin you via GFC! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much dear!!!:)
    xxx Marlen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit and blog! Following you now with bloglovin and GFC. Check out my blog and if you like it, follow me back! We can also follow eah other on twitter! Let me know!

    xoxo
    Out Of The Box

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elsa!!!thanks a lot!I really like your blog too so i followed you back with gfc and bloglovin!!!we'll be in touch!!!:-)))
      xxx Marlen

      Delete